Test Results 2015
Our Pupil Test Results 2015
We were pleased with all of our pupil’s test results during the summer of 2015. There had been a large increase in the number of pupils at the school and this did effect some of the results (some children arrived just a few days before the assessments). The majority of our pupil’s results were at least in line or above the National Average.
The Main headlines were:
The results of the pupils at the end of the Foundation Stage were below national averages. The children made good progress.
Year 1 Phonics Check
Pupils who had completed two years at the school obtained scores in the Phonics Check that were at or beyond the pass threshold (75%). This was in line with the National Average. Three children that joined in Year 1 did not pass the check (some had only been at the school for a week or so before the test).
KS1 – Year 2
- The KS1 test results are above National Average in all subjects at Levels 2c+, 2b+.
- Of the 15 children, 9 had been with the school since the beginning of the Reception Class
- These pupil results at the end of the Foundation Stage were below the National Average. Their results now are at least in line or above the National Average
- The percentages of children attaining Level 2A or above was equal or above the National Average.
YEAR 3 TO YEAR 5
Pupils in each year group made good or better than expected progress. This included SEN and Pupil Premium children. Quite a few children joined the school in this age group during the year.
KS2 – Year 6
- We had a number of new children start with us. Of the 5 original starters in the Reception Class, all achieved at least a Level 4 in all subjects. In Reading and writing, these children gained Level 5 at well above the National Average and at least broadly in line in mathematics and Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar. Level 6 was achieved in mathematics and Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar.
- Vulnerable pupils made good progress
Please view each of these for further information